GuidePedia

0

Hello everyone and welcome back to XtremeHackz. First of all I really want to apologize to our readers for not updating the site. Its because of my exams.Anyway,let's come to the topic. OK,today i am going to introduce our readers to an Operating System named SEANux. All of you heard of Linux , but today I am going to introduce you SEANux.

What Is SEANux?

SEANux is an Ubuntu-based Linux distribution with a modified Gnome Shell interface, icons and GTK Theme.It is modified by Syrian Electronic Army. It is charged up with penetration testing tools and other useful applications for general purposes.

Features Of SEANux

1.Penetration Testing:

SEANux has the most utilised and popular penetration testing tools in addition to tools developed by the Syrian Electronic Army.



2.Web Surfing:

SEANux has everything you need to start surfing the web including the most popular browsers, Flash player and Java.



3.Ease of Use:

SEANux is very easy to use, you can adjust your settings with a few simple clicks.


Screenshots







Requirements:
  • Blank DVD or 4GB+ blank USB Flash Drive
  • 2GB+ RAM
  • 9GB+ Disk space
Use Free ISO Burner to burn the ISO file to DVD/USB or Start-up Disk Creator if you are already using Linux.
Downloads:
SEANux 1.0 32-bit :-         Torrent  I  Direct  I  Mirror 1  Mirror 2
SEANux 1.0 64-bit :-         Torrent  I  Direct  I  Mirror 1  I  Mirror 2
Final Words: I have not personally used this OS till the date.So,if you find any difficulties while installing or using the OS u can directly contact the SEANux support team via email 
Email: report_seanux@sea.sy 
Thanks for reading,keep visiting and supporting us.

Post a Comment

 
Top